Insanity Buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
HI I'm Dani and I'm looking for buddies to get through this 60 day insanity challenge.
I'm currently on day 4 and just looking to motivate others and vice versa so that I make
to the end. Things are always easier to accomplish when done together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck in your health and fitness journey.....

xoxo,
Dani

Replies

• gtheflea
    gtheflea Posts: 19
    Options
    I don't mean to sound silly, but what is an insanity challenge!?!?!?? :-)
  • Danibra09
    Danibra09 Posts: 4
    Options
    lol rhat is not a silly question. Basically do the 60 day Insanity workout.
  • gtheflea
    gtheflea Posts: 19
    Options
    AAAA googled, looks amazing!!!! Only £15.00 on gumtree, think I will have to invest :-)
  • darleneporter
    darleneporter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome, i will start my insanity challenge tonight, so excited. Wish myslef luck as well as others that are starting out or on the road to a healthier lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • darleneporter
    darleneporter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    are you following the nutrition plan?
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How's your insanity challenge coming? I am on day 8 and still trying not to cry. Any changes in energy,body ect?
  • Mandy080778
    Mandy080778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Me and my husband started the insanity workout yesterday. Today was the first true workout and I will admit, it had me in tears. My knees are very week and can't handle the jumps, but we didn't give up. I was amazed at the amount of calories burned. That alone is a boost of inspiration. We have a 7 month old...so I am desperately trying to lose my left over baby weight and then some. Good luck to everyone!!! And thanks for starting this thread!

Mandy
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3! :)
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hey count me in, the only thing keeping me motivated is this site loll! i'm on day 2 :D
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and suffering numerous aches. looking forward to the cardio recovery tomorrow. Please add me as I seriously need the motivation.
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm on the insanity journey and done day 3 of week 3 today - pure cardio and cardio abs and know I'm going to be sore tomorrow so looking forward to the cardio recovery tomorrow!!!

Am also looking for insanity friends for encouragement and advice so if anybody would like to add me then please feel free!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 but I'm only doing the workouts, not the shakeology :)
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am on recovery week and LOVE Insanity....not sure I will be saying that during month 2 though :blushing:
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    On day 24 here. Love it/Hate it! I'm out of shape and overweight and can't get through the workouts keeping up with Shaun T's crew but I never stop moving and give it my all! I can already see a difference in my body and my energy level1 4 days and I'm at Recovery week. Woot Woot!!
    :happy:
  • aw62101
    aw62101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just ordered this yesterday and I'm using Shakeology as well. Can't wait to get Insanity in the mail!
  • carolitaaa
    carolitaaa Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started Insanity last night! I did the Fit Test and I was drenched at the end of it. This is going to be tough, but I'm looking forward to it. How is everyone liking it? My husband and I are doing it together. More motivating that way.
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    insanity buddies!!!!!

i am on month 1, week 4, day 4! :)

you can do this!!!!
  • carolitaaa
    carolitaaa Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there!

How do you calculate how many calories you burn while doing Insanity? I tried to figure it out last night, but don't think I did it correctly.

Thanks!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Me and my husband started the insanity workout yesterday. Today was the first true workout and I will admit, it had me in tears. My knees are very week and can't handle the jumps, but we didn't give up. I was amazed at the amount of calories burned. That alone is a boost of inspiration. We have a 7 month old...so I am desperately trying to lose my left over baby weight and then some. Good luck to everyone!!! And thanks for starting this thread!

Mandy

I have weak knees from being a softball catcher for years. I also have patellar tendonitis.

For some of the jumps, worry a lot more about form than speed. You'd rather do 20 perfect ones than 50 imperfect ones that will jack your knees.

Also, you can get a decent knee brace at wal-mart for $20, which worked wonders for me in helping me to handle my tendonitis.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 60. If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a message. I have a support group on facebook that I can add you to.

I will have my results on Sunday. I will be starting Asylum next week.

Julianne