Weight experiment, fat distribution

Options
I've always been curious about weight distribution and how it shapes your body, i was always curious which area you loose weight in first or last.
I will explain more further but here is what i need to find out for myself, in the picture below, my face. i am 5"4.5 and with this picture guess am i slim, fit, pudgy, cuvy? and how much do you think i weight. I've been trying to loose weight and tone up for health reasons, i have some fatty liver and i want to get toned for summer as well i hope hehe.
So according to this picture, what do you think. No looking back at profile!
IMG_2389_zpsc6be80c4.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• fargo2
    fargo2 Posts: 2
    Options
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    150 - 165

• Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Its genetics that determines where your body stores its fat.

I would say 128-133
  • AbsoluteNG
    AbsoluteNG Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Do, I get anything if I'm right? Like a prize?
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Can't do it. Some people just naturally have round faces, so you can't really tell if their body is slim or pudgy (your words) just by their face alone. Even at my lowest 106 lbs, I still have a round face with chubby cheeks. You could be 120 or 160 ???
  • lilxmea
    lilxmea Posts: 3
    Options
    wow i was expecting more weight, but here is the full me and i am 136.5 pounds
    IMG_2388_zps53656207.jpg[/URL] I am both blessed and cursed by my fat distribution, the thing im a bit self concious about is my fat face, i'm not that big but my mom and grandma can always tell if i gained some weight by how big my face gets. I look so much better with a slimmer face, more fresh faced and young.. i don't know what else to do but eat right and exercize =\