5'3'' - 20lbs down! For all the short girls

Options
Thrasherbabe
Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
333bzhf.jpg

I have currently lost 4 more lbs since this photo.
The picture on the left I weighed in at 154lbs, the one on the right I was 138lbs. (I am currently at 134lbs as of this morning).

1ok58j.jpg

This is my progress up to date. =] Just thought I'd share a little part of me.

Replies

• Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The top pic needs to be resized,

But the bottom pic is amazing. great job!
  • Thrasherbabe
    Options
    Sorry the first photo was too enlarged. If you like I have these photos posted on my profile, too. =)
  • Katieloula
    Katieloula Posts: 73
    Options
    Amazzzing - this is what I'm working towards! Congrats!

Can you tell us how often/what you did to workout? Also, what was your diet like? How many cals per day, most common foods etc.

Thnx and way to go!!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 (def a short gal) and I love how 20 lbs can make such a big difference on short girls! Unfortunetly each lb we gain shows too haha :) Good job!
  • Thrasherbabe
    Options
    Amazzzing - this is what I'm working towards! Congrats!

Can you tell us how often/what you did to workout? Also, what was your diet like? How many cals per day, most common foods etc.

Thnx and way to go!!!

Thank you so much!

As far as exercise, I worked out between 4-6 times a week mainly incorporating cardio. I did kickboxing, martial arts and Jiu Jitsu. I burned about 500-600 calories per session. It was definitely a lot of hard work and persistence.

My diet changed drastically mid-January. I became gluten-free, which meant that I omitted all pastries, breads, pastas, etc. This definitely helped me eliminate all of the bad food I was still so desperately attached to. I started with eating a 1200 calorie diet and I began to lose weight in a healthy manner. My weight loss began to stall after losing about 13lbs (or so) for about 3 weeks, and I decided to up my calories to 1500 calories. This I think helped my body to realize that I was not in starvation mode and I began to lose the weight again. Here I am today at 134lbs and I'm here to tell you it is possible. Its not about being perfect every day, because believe me I wasn't and often treated myself. But its about CONSISTENCE.

I am still on my journey and would love for anyone else on here to share their story with us! =]
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sheisadventure
    Options
    Your belly looks GREAT, and you can def. tell the difference in your back as well.. I've taken pictures but I probably wont post any until I reach my goal, 4 more lbs...
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great work!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I hope I can make as much progress as you. I want to be down to 130 from 150-ish hopefully by the end of August. I'm 5'2".
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to work hard and make it count!!!
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Nice work! You did it so quickly too! Just amazing.
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    From one shorty to another: GREAT job! Keep up the great work!
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    Amazing! I am 5'3" and 152 lbs so I look like your before pic. I can't wait till I look like your after pic!!
  • squishypop
    squishypop Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Super sexy, great job girl!! :)
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! I'm 5'1" and have a long way to go but it's amazing how 20lbs really made a difference! congrats!
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Your back looks great.
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Let's hear it for the shorties!!! Congrats on your weight loss! :smile:
  • Korben234
    Korben234 Posts: 7
    Options
    How did you get the chart thingy?
  • montlucia
    montlucia Posts: 90
    Options
    Oh wow. This really inspires me. I recently reached 154lbs (down from 184) and have about another 20lbs to lose.

Your body looks great. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!