Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You look great! What did you do?
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Short girl here (almost 5'2") What an amazing difference! Congrats, you look fantastic!!:drinker:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    you look awesome
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am impressed.
  • giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Awesome job! I thnk I need to up my calorie intake as well and re-ignote my metabolsm.....thanks for sharing!
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Amazzzing - this is what I'm working towards! Congrats!

Can you tell us how often/what you did to workout? Also, what was your diet like? How many cals per day, most common foods etc.

Thnx and way to go!!!

Thank you so much!

As far as exercise, I worked out between 4-6 times a week mainly incorporating cardio. I did kickboxing, martial arts and Jiu Jitsu. I burned about 500-600 calories per session. It was definitely a lot of hard work and persistence.

My diet changed drastically mid-January. I became gluten-free, which meant that I omitted all pastries, breads, pastas, etc. This definitely helped me eliminate all of the bad food I was still so desperately attached to. I started with eating a 1200 calorie diet and I began to lose weight in a healthy manner. My weight loss began to stall after losing about 13lbs (or so) for about 3 weeks, and I decided to up my calories to 1500 calories. This I think helped my body to realize that I was not in starvation mode and I began to lose the weight again. Here I am today at 134lbs and I'm here to tell you it is possible. Its not about being perfect every day, because believe me I wasn't and often treated myself. But its about CONSISTENCE.

I am still on my journey and would love for anyone else on here to share their story with us! =]

You look amazing!!!

I recently increased my calorie intake from 1200 to 1400 cal/day because I've been plateaued for a year now. I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 154 so I'm hoping consuming more calories helps. Oh and I do Tae Bo, Jillian Michael's Kickboxing and other high intensity workouts...we have a lot in common {except you're way younger than me so lucky you!}. :wink:
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I look just like your before picture - your after picture was just the inspiration I needed today!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Trust me, love. You have more than earned it. Can't wait to see the finished product... :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!