In progress success story!

Options
xRachTasticx
xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
So I'm about 1/4 of the way towards where I want to be, but I felt like sharing my progress thus far. I still have so much more to do, and seeing these two photos really inspires me to push harder. I'm 5'7" by the way. =)

This first photo was taken in January of 2010. I was at one of my highest weights in the upper 260's.

1ff98d39-0cab-441f-8b55-78eebc582de4.jpg

This second photo I took a couple nights ago. Same shirt, but wearing it at 248, a difference of about 20 lbs.

8a07fdfc-2436-430c-9179-f48dbefd1de5.jpg

Replies

• rachelr18
    rachelr18 Posts: 7
    Options
    I see a big difference! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jjkarnitz
    jjkarnitz Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • itsnotmutualx3
    Options
    You look so pretty! You don't look anywhere near your weight. Keep pushing and congrats!
  • xRachTasticx
    Options
    Thank you! It's certainly a start, but I'm looking forward to my next 25 lbs down post already!

<3
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! Look at how much your face has slimmed down in the new pic! Great job and keep on doing what you're doing because it really works! :)
  • xRachTasticx
    Options
    Thank you so much! My face is really the only place that I notice a big difference thus far. Maybe the next 20ish lbs will look more promising =)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Difference in your face is obvious but I can see it other places too.. keep up the great work!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • kt3mac4
    kt3mac4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look great!
  • imagine_that
    imagine_that Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can't possibly weigh 248 still; you look way thinner than that! WTG!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    I see a huge difference. Great job!
  • xRachTasticx
    Options
    You can't possibly weigh 248 still; you look way thinner than that! WTG!

Haha, thanks! I wish I didn't that's for sure! Scale actually said 250 today, but I'm guessing that's because I've started jogging 5 miles 3-4 times a week. Hopefully that means I'm just making new muscle :)

Thank you all for your kind comments!
  • carrielz
    carrielz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're very inspiring! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!