Plateau Help

Options
2»

Replies

• Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Its been interesting with all these ideas, from a jumpstart to 'fooling'. Everyone here knows not everything works for everyone, but sometimes breaking the habit works. Though I'm a strong believer there are no 'tricks' to losing weight, I have been proven wrong before. However, I'd have to do a little research to see if it would be helpful... a LOT of times I see tricks and suggestions which could actually hurt your progress.

However, water. Check. Walking. Check. Even with a desk job, I have a hard time sitting down for long periods, so I walk about the office, expend the energy and get back to work every hour... 5-10 minute break or so.
  • Marksman21
    Options
    Yay for lunch breaks.

So yeah, surprising change in numbers. I remember last I checked those numbers I was around 240-245 ... now?

BMR: 2029
    TDEE: 2621
    Calorie Goal: 2097

Now that's a pretty serious change.

That's going with a 20% deficit on my TDEE. I -could- boost it to 30% and keep the goal to 1835 a day.

Regardless, my current eating habits actually keep me between both ranges, usually ending a day at 1900 estimated.
  • affacat
    affacat Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    keep a notebook or use your phone to track your weekend eating. then enter it when you have time. be exact, it pays off. it's amazing how much we eat when we aren't paying attention.
  • Marksman21
    Options
    keep a notebook or use your phone to track your weekend eating. then enter it when you have time. be exact, it pays off. it's amazing how much we eat when we aren't paying attention.

Huh, I'll try that. Never gave that thought before. Usually the site was my only place to log.