Hi!

Options
Hi, I'm Amber :) I just officially started using this 3 days ago (even though I made an account quite awhile back) Really excited because so far it seems like it makes it easier... I find myself wanting to excercise just so I can log it in, and I find myself wanting to stay under my calorie limit so it announces it lol... silly I know, but It really seems to help :)

I'm here because I miss my weight before my 4 children... and my main goal is to get to a point that I feel comfortable finally being in front of the camera so I can finally have imagse of me and my children together that I don't feel embarrassed to show! (more than just a head shot haha) I'm always behind the camera being a photographer, it would be nice to finally feel ok being the one in front :)

Replies

• Harmoman
    Harmoman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amber!

I agree with you about logging excersize... sometimes I just can't wait to go run... just so I can log it!!!

FR me if you like!!
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard- I've been here since the New Year!- on a big plateau that I can't seem to break out of?? But I'm obsessed with my MFP friends & this site!
    Friend me if you'd like. I'm on all the time!✌✌