Anyone have 75 (or around there) more pounds to lose?

Options
Hey! I have been here for a bit but haven't been active on the boards. I have lose 31 pounds as of today and have 74 more to lose! I'm looking for people with similar goalsor with words of encouragement. I've actually been having a really weird week with the weight loss. I tried on a dress that I was wearing before I lost the 31 pounds and I feel like it fit the EXACT same. I'm feeling like I look the same.... So ya. Anyone have a similar situation?? Oh and please add me if you would like :)

Replies

• mandi272
    mandi272 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh I know where ur coming from. I weighed 311 now 272 and I feel the same in clothes..ugh!! But I'm not letting it get to me, I am also a "bored" eater!! I'm just starting "again" today after a month of very emotional and stressful crap that was out on me. So Jang in there, days will pass even if u don't want then to, so make each day worth it. And I'm sendind an add me lol
  • fat2fit120
    fat2fit120 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks mandi! Good luck!!
  • dawson870
    dawson870 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there i have just started using mfp and the gym. I have got around 100 pounds to lose. I currently weigh 256 Just looking to meet people who also have a long journey like myself.
  • Mystyfied
    Mystyfied Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps, I am just setting up to get started with mfp and am trying to find my way around. I too have a long trog ahead and have 80lb to lose. I am hoping that keeping in touch with others will keep me motivated and on track. So day one here I go.......
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started at 272, and have lost 75 so far. Took me since July of last year, but it's coming along!

Feel free to add me, I want to get to losing 102 altogether, and maybe more if it looks like I need it. It's been so long since I've weighed this light, I forgot what it was like. I have more energy, better mood, and it's so nice to shop in the misses collection!

I need mutually supportive friends, and sometimes get too busy to comment on everything, but try to comment on at least one entry per day. I was hoping it would only take a year, but it looks like it will take longer. I'm in my 40's, so it's not coming as easy to me...
  • LSMackey
    LSMackey Posts: 3
    Options
    Yup. I started with MFP a couple of weeks ago. I have a glider machine and resistance bands that I recently started using at home. I used to have a very active professional life working with wildlife rescue (10+ hour days, no time to stop moving, let alone sit down), which allowed me to eat anything. About 2 years ago I got my first office job. Also, it was in a severely hostile work environment. So, in short, I gained serious depression and 90 pounds.

I would like to lose about 100 pounds to get back down to a healthy weight. I have been at it for about a month. I haven't decreased in size, but I am slowly getting the use of my body back. 2 months ago walking across campus took 10 minutes and I was huffing/sweating half way there. Now I can do that in about 6 minutes and only huff a little at the very end. I am trying to focus on any changes I notice, because it will be a while before I shrink that much.

Good Luck!