more friends please

Options
jennie82
jennie82 Posts: 3 Member
Hello, I have been on here for a little while now and while I have some ladies on my friends list but you can never have enough! I am 5'3 looking to lose another 50 pounds I am looking for people who are around my size and need to lose more than 40 pounds...no offense to you skinny girls but I don't feel that someone who needs to lose 10 pounds has "issues with her weight" (I probably put that on by eating a burger.) Looking forward to new friends and motivators :)

Replies

• gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!:smile:

You sound alot like me. I am 5ft. 2in. and have about 45-50 pounds to lose. I'm 48 years old if age makes a difference.feel free to add me if you want.

Pam
  • Vex325
    Vex325 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking through all these posts, I realize just how short I truly am. I'm just under 5 feet, but I'm looking to lose almost 55 pounds of baby weight. You're welcome to add me!
  • Korben234
    Korben234 Posts: 7
    Options
    Witch. I need to get down to something by ten pounds, but I'm not telling current or goal weight unless you friend me.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tammy and am looking to lose at least 40 pounds.
  • runkhrun
    runkhrun Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to add some people, I just lost 50lb and have 10 more to go.
  • Willowbreeze4
    Willowbreeze4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi there feel free to add me. I need the encouragement and I am 5'3 and need to definetly lose more than 50 pounds.
  • mamaherf
    mamaherf Posts: 3
    Options
    My name is Cindy and I just restarted after figuring out I lost more on this then I have been on Weight Watchers and I am not having to pay 42 a month. I have lost nine and still need to lose 74 pounds.
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the exact same boat as most of you and need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me
  • HTXSNKRHEAD
    HTXSNKRHEAD Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    if you need any motivation feel free to add me...I log everything everyday so I'm pretty committed lol. I been using MFP for a little over a month and have lost around 8 pounds so it definitely works. So welcome and good luck!!!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Looking to find friends who log on regularly and interact. I log on daily and am very supportive. Feel free to add me! :)
  • luvworthy
    luvworthy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free me to add me.