Guys and girls in their 20s!

Options

Replies

• bharstad9410
    Options
    Will be 20 soon. I really need the help and support of others!! Please and Thank you!!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love how many 20 year olds are taking initiative towards the right direction in health. I don't feel like such a loser now.
  • wacarr
    wacarr Posts: 25
    Options
    I am
  • luvworthy
    luvworthy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 27 and from Cali and would love to be your pal:smile:
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 26 the week after next! Feel free to add me as well!
  • solbiz0r
    solbiz0r Posts: 10
    Options
    Looking for new friends to keep me motivated, i'll do the same :) feel free to add me! 21 yo
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    22(:
  • letlovegrow89
    letlovegrow89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    23 add me!
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    oh hai. 28 checking in. u mirin?
  • Violetngn
    Violetngn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mid 20'. I'm 25
  • Caverna
    Caverna Posts: 4
    Options
    20 years old ! Add me :)
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    24 in Nashville, TN! Feel free to add me :)
  • oxylift
    oxylift Posts: 2
    Options
    20 from Sydney, Australia! :)
  • danokotas
    danokotas Posts: 2
    Options
    Teen from Slovakia, feel free to add me if you want, I would like to exchange recipes, experiences or anything else. Also, I consider myself as a quite experienced in nutrition specially in fitness as long I have read some books, countless articles online and seen many attitudes and approaches to nutrition, so I could give some advice to you, you could give some advice to me. :) Don't want to sound conceited, I am sorry if I do so. Looking forward to you! :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    23 College Sr. Feel free to add me

oh my dear lord....your abs :love: :happy:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just turned 27 yesterday :) in San Diego. Would love new friends with similar stats/goals, or for support!

5'8'', trying to lose the 30lbs I've put on over the last 3 years. CW 180, GW 145

haaapppy belated birthday dear!!!

i have pretty similar goals, im 170cm and want to be around 65 - thw ultimate goal :)
  • cocobeanaus
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 & I've just signed up. im not as motivated as I used to be about nutrition and exercise. I thought this to be a great place to start and find my inner mojo for health ;).
  • justified00
    justified00 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    23 just signed up my fitness journey started almost a year ago but I'm more motivated then ever still! Add me ! ;-)
  • slyrat
    slyrat Posts: 28
    Options
    21 in San Diego here. I'm in the process of upping my calories and my ultimate goal is to put on muscle mass.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 22 and soon will have finished my last year as a Graduate Student! Anyone on here feel free to add me for support.
    - Kyle