Passed MFP goal! Lost over 1/2 my body weight PICS

Options

Replies

• Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and very inspirational before/afters - congratulations - and thanks for being such a great inspiration - and I must find a pair of the Hello Kitty jammies! You are rock'n em for sure!
    Aloha - Lynn:flowerforyou:
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and your story is inspiring! Congrats on all of your success and keep up the great work! :)
  • Clarkplus
    Clarkplus Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome. I am impressed and inspired. Thanks for the story and a hearty "great work!"
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, just...WOW! You are truly an inspiration! THANK YOU for posting. Right now I'm at 372 at 25 and I just started seriously trying to lose weight about a month ago. It seems like it is the right time, things keep falling into place for me. I hadn't thought to make a video to my future self, but I definitely will! :)

You truly give me hope that this won't be a 10 year long project to get healthier; Some days it feels like it won't get here. I know it will, but it's hard to remember that sometimes ;).

Thank you for being the amazing person that you are, and for sharing it with us! :)
  • slimhabit
    slimhabit Posts: 34
    Options
    Brilliant! Inspirational stories are so helpful for struggling times. You must be so proud of yourself to stick at it and with such positive results :)
  • ohsoravishing
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!!
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    Wow , you are amazing and very inspiring !! :)
  • Caverna
    Caverna Posts: 4
    Options
    It gives a lot of motivation to other people :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Well done, your face in the first picture says a lot, you look soooo fed up but we can see your beautiful smile in the second. Well done on losing the weight but more importantly well done on breaking the cycle of binging and purging xx
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    So inspiring.
  • wana_bern
    wana_bern Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow!! You're seriously a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Hopefully, I'll have some pics to share soon:wink:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look HOT Girl! :happy:
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Such an inspiration. You look great!!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS - congrats!!! so inspirational!! :flowerforyou:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congratulations!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a fantastic transformation, you look amazing. I hope you get your seizures sorted. x
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Love it! I love your story. It's pretty cool that you left your future, fit self a message. Congrats on your weight loss. You look fabulous!
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You've done so very well and your success is inspiring. :)
  • shyna222
    shyna222 Posts: 1
    Options
    really amazing !!!! <3
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    youre awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!