Anyone have progress pics for kettlebells??

Options
Givemewings
Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
Keen to see if anybody has had success!

Replies

• maleeca
    maleeca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I dont have pics but it they are like magic! Just shave away the fat and shape away the body. Have had great success, went from 148 lbs to 137 lbs in a matter of months and currently at 145 lbs and back to swinging my way into shape. I highly recommend kettlebells.
  • lamorael
    lamorael Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I too don't have any pictures yet. I'm actually working with them right now. I have the entire set of Kettleworx workout DVD's. I absolutly love them!! Especially since I hate going to the gym, I can do them at home. I do the kettlebells in addition to various other exercises. I just start MFP about two weeks ago, and I will definitly be putting up progress pics once I actually start getting futher along.
  • Givemewings
    Options
    Thanks guys. Anyone else have any success ??
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i don't have kettle bell progress pictures, but they are a great way to get in shape. the work outs are intense!!

google "300 kettlebell meltdown" and it should be the first youtube video. that is an intense work out!!! first time i did it, and with a 30lb weight instead of the 45lb one like in the video, it took me almost an hour.
  • Givemewings
    Options
    Thanks, I'll take a look.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!