HELLO!

Options
Hey guys, I am just starting on this (hopefully) awesome journey. Would love some motivation to help me along my way and would love to give it in return! Looking forward to getting to know some new people with similar goals.

Replies

• vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP too. I've been on my journey for a while but have decided to make a few changes as I'd hit a wall.

What are your goals? Mine are to lose weight more for health reasons and to get back to a comfortable weight, starting to tone at the half way point.

Best,
    Vicky
  • abadmum
    abadmum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi to both of you! Good luck on your prospective journeys

Add me if you like..
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you wish
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Something I like which is easy to do is looking at Pintrest whilst I'm at the gym, on the bike, go through the 'Fitness' section. Takes my mind off the ticking clock and keeps positive vibes in my brain! They've got hundreds upon hundreds of healthy meal suggestions too.
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. Been on here a few weeks now and love it.. Feel free to add me if you like. I post every little thing I eat or do as far as exercise lol No pretending here.
  • nimrah123
    nimrah123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone i have just join new to this plan i and can you anyone please help me because i have done a wrong entry and i want to change it how could i do it