HI i m new here and i need some support :)

Options
Hi, my name is ANA and i m from Portugal, but i m living in Brampton, Canada... i m married for 1.5 years (he was my boyfriend for 7 years), and we want to start a family, so i went to the doctor and i have some problems to get pregnant and one of them is because i m overweight :( i m a 5'4 and i 195 pounds... i never really care about my weight because i m always up and down of pounds, i m portuguese and i love to eat :)
So, i really really think that our time time to be parents has come, so i gonna put my heart on this weight loss journey and i really need some support, i think that the exercise part is gonna be the hard part :S
Good luck you all on your journey and always remember BE HAPPY
Add me as friend :)

Replies

• suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome Ana! You'll find plenty of support from many wonderful and encouraging people on this site!
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Welcome Ana: This site is wonderful - the people on the site are wonderful and full of support. I will definitely add you as a friend.
  • shae123
    shae123 Posts: 26
    Options
    What an awesome reason to get healthy! I find exercising difficult as well. Try fitting in five minutes here and there at first. I started but doing calf raises or stretches at work then expanded on it. Good Luck!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I exercise so I can EAT. If you love to eat that's what you should tell yourself! Best of luck!