My 30 day shred results!

Options
These are my 30 day shred results I did back in March.. Only made it to end of Level 2 ended up catching the flu.. Not sure if there is much of a difference.. Going to do another round but complete the full 30 days so I can see better results!

Day one

001_zps304d9f7f.jpg

002_zpse3d21ab2.jpg

003_zps32950986.jpg

Day 20

007_zpscddcbda1.jpg

008_zpsc353a2b8.jpg

009_zps0ca25568.jpg

Replies

• ezyesta
    ezyesta Posts: 7
    Options
    I just don't understand this shred concept. Oh dear, some more googling will have to be done. :)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    you have to put [ img ] in front and [ /img ] at the end without the spaces
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    These are my 30 day shred results I did back in March.. Only made it to end of Level 2 ended up catching the flu.. Not sure if there is much of a difference.. Going to do another round but complete the full 30 days! Ugh not sure how to paste the photos on here.. sorry

Day one

001_zps9bc178bc.jpg

002_zpsa859e695.jpg

003_zpsdc64ebf9.jpg

Day 20

007_zps7384fd2a.jpg

008_zpsd9a8bba7.jpg

009_zpsc188b55d.jpg

FIXED
    AWESOME RESULTS!!!!!! how many lbs and inches lost???
  • gettingfitter2220
    Options
    Yay thanks for the help guys! And not too sure about inches lost.. I should of checked to see, this time around I most likely will though. I just wish I completed the full 30 days then I would of seen better results.
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I always love to be reminded how awesome this program is! Great results in 20 days!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great job! Fantastic progress!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stick with that program for a full 30 days, actually I don't think I made it past 2 weeks.... LOL... But you on the other hand made AMAZING progress in 20 days!! Congrats!!!
  • gettingfitter2220
    Options
    Yay thanks everyone! I also took about 4 rest days during the 20 day period of the shred.. also had a few cheat days so I am hoping this time around I will get the results I really want!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    amazing results way to go ! your stomach looks totally different!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome results in the time you did get to spend on it!! Now go for another round and see the changes again! :) Motivation in its finest!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    well done! its really amazing what a 25 minutes a day workout and im guessing eating well can do! need to give this a try before i go on my second holiday!!
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    These are my 30 day shred results I did back in March.. Only made it to end of Level 2 ended up catching the flu.. Not sure if there is much of a difference.. Going to do another round but complete the full 30 days! Ugh not sure how to paste the photos on here.. sorry

Day one

001_zps9bc178bc.jpg

002_zpsa859e695.jpg

003_zpsdc64ebf9.jpg

Day 20

007_zps7384fd2a.jpg

008_zpsd9a8bba7.jpg

009_zpsc188b55d.jpg
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    wow.. great job!
  • gettingfitter2220
    Options
    Not sure how it got deleted but added them back on.. ugh lol
  • LatoshaOnTheJourney
    Options
    Can you post link? Can't see pics thanks
  • gettingfitter2220
    Options
    Should show up now hopefully!
  • gettingfitter2220
    Options
    Should be showing up in the beginning topic
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Did you follow the food plan in additioin to the workout? Or did you create your own plan?
  • TheMomm
    TheMomm Posts: 17
    Options
    WOW! You look great! ... Can you please post a link to where I can find more details about the 30 Day Shred?? Thanks so much :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! ... Can you please post a link to where I can find more details about the 30 Day Shred?? Thanks so much :)

30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. You can get it for like 10 bucks at Walmart :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!