How long does it take?

Options
petey_k
petey_k Posts: 1 Member
I have been at this for a couple of months. I havent lost an inch or a pound but a girlfriend who I havent seen in a few weeks asked if I had lost weight. I've asked a few friends about the weight they have lost and if we're doing anything differently. They eat meat, I don't. Do I need to up my protein? How long will it take for the inches to come off? I am in a wedding in Scotland in the fall and I dont want to look the same as I do now.

Replies

• marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    it depends on your settings on mfp

If U set for a pound a week, and dont overeat or undereat.
    And log everything using a scale to weight your food you must see a progress after some weeks.

It also depends on your current weight and so on
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Each person is different. I have been using MFP since Oct 2011 faithfully and have lost 139lbs.
    You need to check your macros, calories, and what type of weight loss settings you have. Once you have it set and adjust the lifestyle then MFP will work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!