Help please

Options
It seems while my body is changeling my thighs r not, today I'm wearing my mew jeans and I hate it cuz ther r Baggie on the way down but when it hits my thighs they r really tight and when I sit they look like they r ready to bust it's I hate this. Does anyone have anything I can do to get rid of the fat in my thighs???

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Continue to eat at a deficit, do some cardio and lift weights. You can't target an area for fat loss through exercise, that's not how the body works. The fat will come off where your body chooses, so you may notice you're getting quite a bit smaller in some areas, but not others. It will eventually even out.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options

These are some leg and thigh workouts that I use. They won't get rid of the fat (you need cardio for that), but it will help build muscle.
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Continue to eat at a deficit, do some cardio and lift weights. You can't target an area for fat loss through exercise, that's not how the body works. The fat will come off where your body chooses, so you may notice you're getting quite a bit smaller in some areas, but not others. It will eventually even out.

^ Agreed. I always lose weight in my face first so example, some others lose their belly first. Eventually it will all even out.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think that building muscle is important along with the diet....squats, lunges and the calorie defcit. Keep in mind that muscle burns more calories then fat and takes up less room...But diet is VERY VERY Important!
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Squats have shaved an inch off my thighs so far.