Running with headphones

Options
I've been doing C25K and I'm having a problem with the headphones staying in my ears, mainly during the running intervals. First of all, I aparently have funny-shaped ears or something, b/c I can't wear earbuds at all. I can be sitting perfectly still and they'll fall out for no reason! So I have two different pair of headphones w/the earhooks, but they tend to get jostled loose, especially the right one. One pair stays on a little better than the other, but it's got the fabric pads, which is uncomfortable in this heat. So yesterday I tried the other pair, and the left one stayed in better, but the right one was worse: I couldn't run 4 steps before it'd fall out.

So I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem? Do you have special headphones or something? I've been thinking about looking for a pair designed for running at a sporting goods store, but I really can't afford much right now. My other options are to run with just the left one in and the right one clipped onto my shirt, which actually worked pretty well yesterday. Or I could duct-tape the headphones to my ears! :laugh:

Replies