Need someone to hold me accountable

Options
Hey :)

I'm looking for someone who is going to hold me accountable! I have no one in my life who is supportive so I'm reaching out on here. If you're interested, private message me that way you can add me on facebook or text me or whatever you think would work :smile:

Replies

• chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    why don't you make yourself accountable and start a blog detailing your fitness journey? there are millions of bloggers out there doing the same (as am i!) and it's such a wonderful community. just a thought.
  • bass2be1
    bass2be1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    HI,
    thanks for reaching out. I have challenged to post each time I drink a glass of water.
    then I sign in often. Have you tried that. you can add me as a friend and I will look for you and see
    if you at least can stay connected.
    bonita
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm looking for someone who is going to hold me accountable! I have no one in my life who is supportive so I'm reaching out on here. If you're interested, private message me that way you can add me on facebook or text me or whatever you think would work :smile:

Be careful with who you give your phone number out to.

You need to be able to do this yourself and hold yourself accountable or it won't last. But having friends who have similar goals can be nice and helpful.

Good luck.
  • Brandysunn
    Brandysunn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will help you. I need a diet buddy so to speak.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Feel free to send me a FR if you would like me to help support you on mfp. :)
  • bass2be1
    bass2be1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello there,
    hope you are logging in and doing water, water, water.