I'm a Newby!

Options
I heard a lot about this website. Thought I would give it a shot!! So far, (my second day) it has made me go take a 15 minute bike ride. I know that doesn't sound like much!! But any way back to my house is all up hill and when you're out of shape, its a hard up hill climb. Hope this website will keep me motivated!!!

Replies

• mosg1
    mosg1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh it will keep you motivated...it really helps me alot and its really fun site......and best of all its FREE!!! haha (and second best it doesn't tell you what foods to eat or what exercise) you controll what you want to do for that day..I love this site!!! Oh and nice to meet you, I'm Martha
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • kmulhollen
    kmulhollen Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome!

Yes, this site can really help motivate and and help you focus so you can reach your goals. The social element is very important (for me anyway) so my advice is build up friends. I always pick people who I think are positive and inspire me! Feel free to add me if you want.

Good luck,
    Katie
  • ranchtimeangel
    Options
    I am also new to this site. I was referred by a friend. I love it so far!! It is only my second day and I was actually under for my calories yesterday (imagine that! - HAH!), but I was over on my protein. Will that be a big problem? I was given 1200 calories. I assume that is based on my weight, what I have to lose etc??? Hmmmm...its kinda fun to keep track and see where you are at. I just ordered Turbo Jam and will start on that next week, but.....plan on doing about 30-45 minutes of exercise 3 times this week until I receive it. I am sooooo ready to get to where I look like I want to!! I hope to motivate and be motivated!! Blessings!