First Major Goal....Check!

Options
Mommy2Avaj
Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
I started last summer on my weight loss journey. And what a journey it has been so far. I really buckled down and started trying in earnest in Dec 12. I started at a hefty 357 lbs. As of this morning, my scales read 296. Now, I know I still have a long way to go, just shy of 100 lbs, to reach my goal weight. But I am so proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far. I have never stuck with this for this long, or saw hese results.
I just want to encourage those struggling to keep at it! Yes, it's hard. Yes, you will falter. Yes, you will fall down. BUT GET BACK UP! It is worth it! And you will feel so much better! Muah darlings. Keep up the awesome work. Love yourself. You are beautiful!

Replies

• sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Congratulations on your success so far. Keep up the fantastic work. I'm glad we are friends.
  • caeciliamarie
    Options
    So impressive! And congrats :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    So impressive! And congrats :)
  • julieabryan7
    julieabryan7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome work - Congratulations!!!
  • kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing work there, congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    SO inspiring!!!! u are doing this, and u will continue to do it! congratulations--treat yourself to a nice massage, or a movie u wanna see, or a cool clothing item. u are working hard, and it's paying off!
  • phantomrain100
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good Job, BE PROUD!!!!!!!
  • JenJenER
    JenJenER Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • TBird135
    TBird135 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! It has taken me about a year and a half for my loss so far. You are doing well!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting down into the 200's!!! I look forward to reading your next post about getting nearer your goal:happy:
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well said and VERY true!!! Keep up the awesome work! You're doing great!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!