In need of friends and support

Options
I recently started working towards my goals and I need some support. I still live with my parents and don't get much support from them with this because they do not exercise or eat healthy and no matter how important I tell them it is they try to negatively influence me. My boyfriend also has fitness goals but it is difficult to get support from him with this because he is just trying to bulk up and just tells me the cliche response that "I'm perfect the way I am". I'm just in need of some support and advice on how to be healthier.

Replies

• gloria1990
    gloria1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been there so I know the feeling! Welcome to MFP! If you use the website and stay active you will reach your goal weight in no time! :-)
  • emlucy35
    emlucy35 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi im emma i am 34 and would like some diet buddies for motivation been here 2weeks tomorrow and have lost 5lbs so i am currently 194lbs, need another 42lbs off ,but taking it slow and hoping for some newly gained energy and confidence ,feel free to add me i will open up my food blog up :smile: so any sugesstion welcome, well done everyone heres to a new and healthy us:tongue:
  • babykitty2013
    Options
    Hi! I could use some motivated people as well. One can never have enough motivating friends. Please feel free to add me. We can help out each other.