for those of you who have succeeded with 30DS.....

Options
Hello and congrats! I see so many threads on this site with such AMAZING results with the 30DS that it almost seems silly to NOT do the workout. Well today was day 1 level 1 for me. I did it last summer and lost about 4 lbs and LOTS of inches and really enjoyed doing it. Unfortunately I gained the weight and inches back throughout the year and maybe a little extra. The good news.... I'm ready to go again!

I'm looking for those of you who have had some great results with 30DS to add me as a friend and give me tips, feedback!

I ran my first half marathon last weekend, and since then I have had a new outlook on everything. I was so proud of myself for accomplishing that and am ready to accomplish much more!!

STATS:
CW: 158
GW: 135-140

Add me :)

Replies

• strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have tried 30 ds 3 different times however never got far .... My body truely hurt to the point I wasn't able to pick up my little guy so I gave up ..... I was just thinking today that maybe I would do it on Tuesday's and Thursday's to start and then add a day after a few weeks until I'm able to do a full week..??

Good luck !

Add me if you'd like........always looking for new friends ...=)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your recent accomplishment!

I've done 30DS a few times with great success.. my biggest tip would be to keep at it and don't rely on the scale. If you expect to see the scale move much, this program is not for you. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS and managed to get to week 3, but then my running sessions got in the way and I stopped. But still, in those 3 weeks I lost about 5lbs, and LOTS of inches. My thighs and stomach were the areas in which I noticed the biggest difference. It definitely does work, and every now and then I do a 30DS session instead of running or the elliptical.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds successfully and am currently on day 23 of extreme shed and shred and day 3 of ripped in 30 (mixing it up a bit). One tip- I took extra strength Tylenol at bedtime to alleviate the pain. After 3 days I felt great! Stick with it, it works!! I incorporated at least one (often 2) rest days a week.
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    hey i'm in the process of succeeding! i just finished level 1 day 3! it's really hard and my body feels tight and sore, but i'm excited to see the changes it will bring me! add me as a friend and we can encourage each other=)
  • ddh3808
    ddh3808 Posts: 16
    Options
    I did 30ds successfully and am currently on day 23 of extreme shed and shred and day 3 of ripped in 30 (mixing it up a bit). One tip- I took extra strength Tylenol at bedtime to alleviate the pain. After 3 days I felt great! Stick with it, it works!! I incorporated at least one (often 2) rest days a week.

I saw your progress on another feed and it was amazing what this workout did for you! as mentioned earlier this isn't a weight loss work out necessarily, but the loss in inches really amazes me! I hope to do ripped in 30 of body revolution after this, let me know how you like it!
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    The 30ds was too boring for me. Working out in my living room doing the same moves over and over again really burned me out.
  • hipma
    hipma Posts: 7
    Options
    I just started today too .. I've had the DVD since Jan too .. lol . I hated to get up and do it but I feel good that I was able to do it . I'm looking foward to hear how it goes for other people.

Can't wait to loose so inches off my belly before summer hits .
  • SierraD8989
    SierraD8989 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just finished Level 3 Day 1 this morning and so far I have lost a total of 9 lbs and at least and 1" to an 1 1/2" all over my body. At the beginning I was extremely sore. My best advice is stick with it. It does get better. It's not easy by any means. Feel free to add me, I love to encourage people.
  • momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    I've done it twice! Lost 10 lbs the first time, 7 the second. I have a FB page you can see my pics! www.facebook.com/proudtobeafitmom
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS in February to mid March, picked up Ripped in 30 at the end of that, and then began Body Revolution. My weight is coming off slowly, but I have lost about 25.3 inches. When I take pictures I don't really see a difference, but when I look in the mirror I do. I also started running, now I am adding swimming and biking. I much prefer the Body Revolution, lots more variety. But I am really glad I started with the 30DS and made the progression. I am so much stronger than I was in February when I began these workouts. I say go for it, but don't stop when you are finished. I am not a person who enjoys "social" workouts. But if you do, find a way you can incorporate other people in your workouts. Good luck.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I didn't do stats or photos for 30DS, wish I did. If I do a second round then I will.
    But I dropped a dress size from doing it for the full month.
  • ddh3808
    ddh3808 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've done it twice! Lost 10 lbs the first time, 7 the second. I have a FB page you can see my pics! www.facebook.com/proudtobeafitmom

wow awesome congrats with the success! thanks for the add too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!