herbalife help!!

Options
so I purchased a tub of the herbalife formula 1 shake in cookies and cream I tried my first shake this morning and yuk!!!.....im not a fan of milk as it is but it was just a thin consistency I tasted rather sickly is there anything I can do to thicken it up and make it taste a little nicer? x

Replies

• LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I use Herbalife protein mix and formula 1 on a daily basis. I have to admit I'm not a fan of the cookies and cream!
    I was also instructed to mix 2 - scoops formula 1, and 2- scoops protein powder together, with water and ice. I also add fresh or frozen fruit, just have to be careful on how much you're adding.

here's an example of what I did today;
    2 scoops of chocolate formula 1
    2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
    half a banana and two ounces of strawberries
    8 ounces of water
    and five cubes of ice (your amount of ice will vary depending on your size of ice)

Hope that helps
  • sunshineamy84
    Options
    I added low fat natural or greek yoghurt to mine once to thicken it up and it was good!
    You could also add creme fraiche too.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    get something like Ideal Shape or 310 Nutrition MSR's. Much better for you than HL ......And they taste fine in water, almond milk, or reg old moo juice ....
  • m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the point of the shake? Why not just have a glass of milk and a vitamin tablet