A Little Frustrated

Options
So, I'm a little frustrated. I'm happy that I've been tracking what I eat and I'm following all of the rules and consistently, but my weight is stuck at its current weight. It won't move up or down and its been like this for over a week. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you push past this stalemate?

Nader

Replies

• chelseatheatre
    Options
    I just broke past this. Weight was falling off, around two pounds a week for a month, and then NOTHING. I was stuck at the same weight for a week, then finally went down this week, but at a slower rate (just one pound).

My routine changed a little two weeks ago (less active after work), which I think was mainly responsible for the slowdown. I just kept at it with the calorie tracking and altered my workout a bit to get the weight coming down again. Nothing major, just swapped using the elliptical for a moderate walk outside.

I think sometimes your body just needs a bit of variety. Try mixing in some new foods or swapping one type of workout for another. Hang in there!!
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck for almost 4 months now. It happens, you just gotta switch things up and be presistent!
  • usanader
    usanader Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome advice! Thank you.
  • usanader
    usanader Posts: 11
    Options
    I will definitely do that. Much appreciated!