No weight loss, w/calorie deficit+workouts=starvation mode?

Options
Hi all!
I have been logging for about 3 months and was previously doing the body for life challenge. I have been eating 6 small meals, working out 6 days per week with weights/cardio and eating reasonably clean + lots of water daily. My calorie goal before exercise is 1550 and after exercise is usually around 1750. I eat about 1700 calories a day. I have not lost any weight over the past 3 months and my measurements are not any different than before. I am 5'5'' and currently 147. The last time I had my body fat checked, it was 20.2%. I know I've put on muscle, but I'm struggling to lose the fat. If you want to check out my food diary, add me as a friend! I'd appreciate any and all help!!! Is it possible I'm not eating enough? Or am I eating too much in specific categories, like protein?

Oh! BTW, I did put my stats in online at one of the links from a different forum post and it said I should be eating 2250 calories a day based on my activity levels...seems like a lot...

Replies

• kakaiie
    kakaiie Posts: 19
    Options
    I used to be overweight cos of my thyroid problem until i have proven to myself and to everyone else who told me that i won't get back my slim body before that i can be slim again. it just takes time i guess. depends on your motivation. apart from exercising, i also drink slimming supplement my friend suggested. at first i didnt wanna believe it cos im someone who hates medicine as ive been drinking meds for 5 years straight now and i thought that it was just a bogus. it worked for me though. the actions u take totally depends on you :)