finding time to exercise

Options
I just dont have time between work school and being a single parent. I neede support, and little tips. Anyone else tryna find time to exercize? whats a girl to do? im really trying but i guess im a step off? lets work togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Replies

• starmonique
    starmonique Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    this could just be a excuss? but i really have no time i ned to be whipped in to shape i need to add trainers on here anyone have good trainers on mfp? lol ahhhh i need help :(
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Work out once you put your child to bed. Many at home workout programs are only 30 minutes; Jillian Michaels DVD's, Chalean Extreme, youtube, www.bodyrock.tv, etc. You just have to suck it up and make yourself do it. That generally is the most difficult thing.

BTW, do you watch TV? If so, cut it and exercise instead.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Do exercise videos at home. That cuts out 30 minutes of driving to the gym or getting dressed for it.

Jog outside of your house. Again, there's no down time.

Wake up super early and do it before work. It kills me to exercise after work; I feel like a zombie!

Cut out something you do regularly and schedule it for exercise instead. For instance, instead of going to two grocery stores to price compare, I stock up at one grocery store (the cheapest) and then I don't go in for casual shopping for a couple of weeks.
  • starmonique
    starmonique Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @psulemon i do watch tv when i have a spare moment usual right after the baby goes to sleep lol its the making myslef do it thats hurting me, that little person on your shoulder who says get up and exersize, falls asleep before i do haha

@metacognition, that make sense i normally visit the grocery store like 5 times a wk which does cut out alot of time ive never thought of that, i been setting alarms at 430am which is the time i would have to wake up before to exercize and im so bad i hit snoozeeeeee, :( i wish i didnt lol but its a set im hoping by next week ill get use to it and not hit snooze.