Stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks...help!

Hi all! I started a diet and working out on April 8th. I am eating 1200-1400 calories a day and doing the 30-Day Shred six days a week (on Day 27 today.) When I started, I weighed 146 and I have been at 140 for 2 weeks. I just want back in the 130's and can't seem to seem to go down below the 140 mark. Any advice?

I do want to add that I have not measured. I wish I would have before I started, because I know that I have lost inches...but I am not sure how much.

Replies

• darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    He. I've been stuck at 143 for a month. Maybe you're just getting to a really fit point that your body likes. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. ;^)
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Open your diary up?
  • strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    I want to see the responses. I've been stuck at 130 for a month, doing about the same diet and exercise as you.
  • rnicole24
    rnicole24 Posts: 4 Member
    Open your diary up?

I made it public.
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    what about the measurements ?
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Are you losing inches?

Also it just doesn't look like you eat that much food. And a lot of it looks like pre-prepared or food out. Like I said to another poster too - I just don't understand why everyone has such low protein goals.
  • rnicole24
    rnicole24 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a teacher and it is easiest for me to bring a Lean Cuisine for lunch each day...I gained a lot of weight from the cafeteria food. I have eaten out for dinner a lot in the past few days...just super busy right now with kids activities, etc.
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    I dont know about you, but my body "learns" or adapts to what I am doing. I have to change something I am doing to get stronger(lift more), run faster(just do it), lose weight(eat different). My weight lost was also not linear. Some months I lose weight, some months I lose inches. But every month I get healtier.

Just keep going