Looking to lose 89 pounds before I turn 25

Options
Hi everyone,
I turn 24 this Friday. I was at the doctor this past Monday for my yearly check-up and was told I HAVE to lose weight. Thankfully, all my blood work was great other than iron levels, so it's time for me to get into gear. I have used MFP in the past but tended to stop after a few weeks. This time I am prepared to stick it out!

If anyone else is looking for encouragement or support, is on a journey to lose more than 50 pounds, or is a young female like me, I would to be friends on here!

Replies

• TaciJ19
    TaciJ19 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Friend!! I will actually be turning 24 in September & would love to lose about 40lbs! So I am right there with you :-) I too, tend to do things for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, then fail. I got half way through the Insanity workouts and just quit. I dont even know why is the sad part!! So heres to 24 and a new year for us!! Good Luck :-)
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I turn 24 this Friday. I was at the doctor this past Monday for my yearly check-up and was told I HAVE to lose weight. Thankfully, all my blood work was great other than iron levels, so it's time for me to get into gear. I have used MFP in the past but tended to stop after a few weeks. This time I am prepared to stick it out!

If anyone else is looking for encouragement or support, is on a journey to lose more than 50 pounds, or is a young female like me, I would to be friends on here!

Hi there, I would like to lose about 60 lbs. I think you have a great goal and you should listen to your doctor. Don't starve yourself and look to this webpage everyday for encouragement. I wanted to lose 50 lbs for quite some time now, but I kept on gaining weight. But I'm using this tool now and I feel more in control. I don't care that I have failed with MFP before because now I am motivated to lose the weight for myself and I am doing this alone with the help of this wonderful online community. Good luck!
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Good luck guys!! Keep at it and don't give up you got this