Women who have taken Oxy Elite Pro!

Options
Hi all,

I just started taken Oxy Elite Pro and am curious to see what other women's results have been using this!

I have already lost three pounds within the first week and am hoping to lose 15 more pounds!

Thanks in advance:)

Replies

• caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Are you taking the old formula or the new one? I just started taking the new formula yesterday, and I'm curious what kind of results other women have had too! Congrats on your 3 lbs and I look forward to hearing about your results :smile:

My current weight is 164, and I'm aiming to lose about 10-15 lbs. I'll be exercising 5-6 days a week, alternating between boxing classes and cardio/strength training at the gym, as well as eating approx 1200-1300 calories daily.
  • KimKoz
    KimKoz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Are you two still taking this? I've started 2 weeks ago with the original formula. I've lost 2 pounds so far. Up until this week I've been working out 5 times a week but with pulled hip muscle I'm stuck. Hoping the pills help until I can start full workouts again. I was taking just one a day, but I have moved to two since I'm not working out.
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use the support.
    I'm 170 right now, trying to get back to get back to my goal of 150
  • caitymay1
    caitymay1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is my last week on OEP, then I am going to Cuba for two weeks :bigsmile: My weight only went down to 161 (from 164) but I do think I lost more inches, unfortuantely I didn't measure... I feel like my stomach is a bit flatter and my legs a bit smaller though. I have gotten a lot of comments that I LOOK like I've lose weight though haha. I'm gonna finish the rest of the bottle in June to try to lose a little more though.

I was working out 5-6 days a week, so it's hard to say how much was from working out and how much was from the pills... I do feel like they give me energy though, that's for sure!
  • majlinda89
    majlinda89 Posts: 10
    Options
    how do you like the new one. i have lost 40 pounds since last year but have used oxy elite on and off . thinking about getting the new formula
  • ashkinlaw
    ashkinlaw Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love Oxy Elite Pro. I have tried the new formula and it did not work. But with the original formula, as long as you exercise and stick to a good diet it will do its magic. I credit a lot of my success in the past 2 months to OEP. I hit the 8 weeks last weekend so I am on my break from it. But, I will definitely buy again.
    It did an amazing job at curbing my appetite as well.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm not a woman so pardon my intrusion. Make sure your drinking a lot of water when using a thermogenic as it's easy to dehydrate using them.
  • Fancytiger
    Fancytiger Posts: 16
    Options
    I started OxyElite Pro... the old formula May 3rd. I lost 3 lbs after a week of using it. I followed the directions exactly except I cut down to 1 pill a day after week 2. I really wish I could of continued to take this because so far it's the only pill that has worked for me besides the banned Hydroxycut with ephedra.

1st week: Energetic, focused, decreased appetite & a tad jittery. I also noticed I felt hot & sweat more during workouts.
    2nd week: Jitters & feeling hot went away but still more sweating with workouts. The first few days of week 2 I felt fine but towards 2.5 weeks I noticed A LOT of heart palpitations, not as energetic, tired, lazy & sleepy.