GRAZE breakfast box, nom nom :) (free!)

Options
elsbbels
elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
I had a code for a free graze breakfast box, and oh my the porridge is to die for! SO tasty!

if anyone who is already signed up to graze you can get a free breakfast box by using this code: 53KRKLN

You can also get started with a free nibble box by using this code: C3P5T2Y

The calorie count in all of the little punnets are quite low but so tasty they'e worth every calorie :)

you have to sign up to graze.com but you can cancel after your first free box :)

Enjoy, you lovely people :heart:

Replies

• jw203
    jw203 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the code! Love my graze boxes. Looking forward to trying the breakfast.
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    that's okay, I am sure you'll enjoy!! They're amazing! :love:
  • Eadne
    Eadne Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got TWO Graze boxes free using the code: RH7J5YJ

My first Graze box is free, and my fifth one will be too. So if I decide that I like the Graze boxes and want to keep receiving them, I can look forward to another freebie in a few weeks time :)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    shhh its meant to be a secret :P did you not read the email!!
    also my code was PKTRP33
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the code. Looking forward to trying these.
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the code, I've been getting the nibble box for a few years now (anyone can use code 3WPF5ZN for a free box from me). Looking forward to the breakfast box on Sat.
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a code they would be willing to message me? They are all used by the time i find them on here :(
  • protogrrrl
    protogrrrl Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah, I can't seem to find a code that works either.
  • Dales88
    Dales88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all! Here's my code for a free nibble box: VCP7HZ4A
  • nicolemarie045
    Options
    Holy crap people are fast- that one was already used after 3 minutes. Anyone willing to message me one pleeeease? Thanks!! :)
  • twilight_princess
    Options
    Holy crap people are fast- that one was already used after 3 minutes. Anyone willing to message me one pleeeease? Thanks!! :)

Did you try my one I posted earlier - 3WPF5ZN - I had a family member use recently okay.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    If anyone else has an invitation code that hasn't been used I would appreciate it!! These snacks look yummy!
  • nicolemarie045
    Options
    Yep-tried that one, it didnt work :(
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    Apparently invite codes are hard to come by. I checked their Facebook page and there are people asking for invite code there too.
  • Bunya123
    Bunya123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If anyone has an extra code please message me. I've been trying for a while and the codes go so fast-I can't wait to try it!
  • twilight_princess
    Options
    last try, how about this one? 3WPF5ZNA
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    last try, how about this one? 3WPF5ZNA

This one didn't work for me. Thanks for trying though!
  • colette2000
    colette2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am due my porridge box in the next few days and will post the code here if there's still people that are interested?

For a free normal box the code is: 4XZLMP7.
  • colette2000
    colette2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Found my invite code from my old box! L1HVML1

As previously said by others in the thread you need to be a graze member to take advantage of this.
  • isabellafuchs754
    Options
    Hey all! I've been trying for two months to find an invitation code that worked. I got one that worked - for the uk site. :/ I live in the US though. If anyone possibly has a code please message it to me. I would be so grateful to be a part of the graze box family.