Les Mills Combat Buddies

Options
Looking for more individuals who are currently doing the Les Mills Combat program. Please add me! Actually if you are looking for support and will also provide it you can add me as well! :drinker:

Replies

• sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not so patiently waiting for it to come in the mail now. Can't wait to get started!
  • milanojs
    milanojs Posts: 9
    Options
    hello im on day 3... keep in touch with skype juanmilanojose cheers and sevencallmememo its awesome, what pack did you brought?
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Iv been doing combat at my local gym on and off for about five years, love it!
    The routine changes every twelve weeks. For the past year iv been doing regular les mills combat, pump, step, jam and balance. Love them all!!!!
    Hope you enjoy your program, feel free to add me!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing it (busy with 2 other programmes), but was thinking of buying the larger package after Insanity (5 more weeks), because I used to love doing it at the gym when I lived in NZ.
    Is it good? The gloves seem cooler than the other BB gloves...
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Iv been doing combat at my local gym on and off for about five years, love it!
    The routine changes every twelve weeks. For the past year iv been doing regular les mills combat, pump, step, jam and balance. Love them all!!!!
    Hope you enjoy your program, feel free to add me!

Im the same! Love Body Combat and Jam.....Do you have Sh'bam at your gym?
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Ah, I am on Week 8, but please add me because I plan on doing either a second round or a Tapout XT/LMC hybrid after I rest for a bit. I can say that there was never a workout that I "dreaded"--the HIIT ones were the more challenging ones for me but even those were fun.

For those that have done Insanity, the level of strenuousness (is that even a word) may not be the same for the cardio/martial arts based workouts (particularly in the beginning as you are trying to figure out the punches, kicks + combos), but I would not let that dissuade you from trying it out because you can definitely ramp up the intensity with effort.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    hello im on day 3... keep in touch with skype juanmilanojose cheers and sevencallmememo its awesome, what pack did you brought?

Sorry, just now seeing this. I got the ultimate warrior I think? The most $, whatever it was called. I'm excited about it. Planning to start it with my teenage son and some friends on Monday.
  • milanojs
    milanojs Posts: 9
    Options

Sorry, just now seeing this. I got the ultimate warrior I think? The most $, whatever it was called. I'm excited about it. Planning to start it with my teenage son and some friends on Monday.
    Thats ok! let me see if we can start tomorrow i dont care to reset the phase....