Weird Weight gain

Options
Hi, So the thing I am unsure about is that I weigh myself in the morning and the last two days my scale keeps telling me that I have gained weight and it is digital the first day it said I gained 1.8lbs and the next day I gained .2lbs so about 2 lbs in two days. I don't understand what is going on since I worked out both days and i have been eating under my calorie limit so I should be losing weight not gaining. I just wondering if anyone else has been having the same problem or advice about this.

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    u weigh yourself once a week in the morning
  • ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your weight can go up or down 2-3 lbs every day due to alot of things. Time of month, if you are sick, water, how often you um....poop etc.
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What type of workout did you do? Weight training will cause temporary "weight" gain as the muscle draws in water to repair itself. :) I gained 1.25 inches on my hips, 1 inch on my thighs and damn near 2 pounds the day after leg day.

*holds up right hand* True story! lol :D
  • danicathea16
    danicathea16 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I try to do cardio everyday and then I lift weights every other day working different muscle groups and do floor workout in between the weight lifting and I weigh my self every morning when I wake up before I eat.