New and I need friends! : )

Options
dtmtti6
dtmtti6 Posts: 16 Member
Hi I am currently working on losing about 35 lbs! I work full time and have 4 kiddos, 3 of whom are hungry teenage boys who love for Mom to make homemade cookies! I grew up in a Betty crocker family ( that is what my sister in law says) and enjoy all good southern home cooking. I am sure you see where my problem is LOL. I love to cook! :smile:

Replies

• sunshine482
    sunshine482 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi dtmtti6! I'll be your friend I'm new too and can relate to the kids asking for cookies and growing up in a Betty Crocker family it's a challenge learning to eat in a new way.
  • LuckySe7en
    LuckySe7en Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi! I always love new friends!
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hey, I'm on misty days logging or commenting..feel free to add me :)
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love the encouragement I get from others and can give back!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...i am working on getting my family to eat healthier too. I have a 3 year old daughter (she is easy though and eat almoat anything) and a meat and potatoes loving husband....getting him to healthier is my challenge.
  • grumpster72
    grumpster72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had an on again/off again relationship with eating healthy and this time around, I've been doing it since mid January. I'm trying to work on my wife to do the same so we can set a good example for our kids.
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends too. Im 39, live in AZ , enjoy running, power walking, spinning, kettlebell workouts and trying to lose 24 more lbs for a total of 32. Add me :)
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    add me if u want im always around
  • kkoher02
    kkoher02 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! You can add me. I know exactly what you are talking about. I love to cook and bake and my husband and son who do not have weight issues love to eat it. All my family and friends call me "Paula Deen".