I cant lose weight HELP!!

Options
Im nearly sixteen years old and joined slimming world just over a year ago so i get weighed every week. I was 155.4lbs when i first joined but now im 136.5lbs. I have been going from 135/136.5lbs every week for 16 weeks now no matter how well i do. I go to school and have big exams in three weeks so i have only been going to the gym once a week. I have 18% body fat but im only 5ft so every pound shows and it looks more like 30% body fat as i have quite a big belly. Last week i stopped eating carbs and felt much smaller but i put on an unexpected 0.5lbs which disheartened me. Nothing works, i eat well and try to stay positive. I also started jogging every saturday morning. Sorry about the really long post but im desperate and dont know what to do. Please help me! :(

Replies

• Ddietzz
    Ddietzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You may want to reevaluate your daily / weekly calories. You could be eating too few calories, I know that may sound like crazy talk but its true. I didn't believe it, but I was eating like I was 170lb person... Which I'm NOT. Make sure your eating your exercise calories back. Hope this may help you.
  • _emilyoreillyy
    _emilyoreillyy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you ill try that :)