Greetings

Options
Hello everyone, just wanted to say Hi and that I am looking forward to hanging out here for a while.

I would just like to start of by saying I have never cared about my weight. In April I was 6 feet tall and weighed 260 pounds. (I am 21 years old and male) While that is no means a healthy weight I was stable around there and just didn't really care enough to change. No self esteem issues or anything.

In April I moved back home in with my parents (I am a university student) and I got a summer job near by. One of the perks of being home is that I don't have to prepare meals and I don't have do the grocery shopping. Dinners are made for the whole family and the fridge is always full. Granted it's not always healthy foods (in fact they are kind of rare at home). Anyways the process of less stress in my life, and more access to food. I began to eat less, more and started to lose weight naturally, without even thinking of it.

Now 15 pounds later I am loving it. I now weigh 245 pounds and wish to keep going. That is why I am here, to see what I can do if I am serious about it. I look forward to all the good advice this site contains and what I can do for this site.

Also I would like to say, now I see what all the fuss was about and I am sorry to everyone who I told should just be happy with their weight and stop whining. I apologize.

Can't weight (pun intended) to get started.

Replies

• kgowans
    kgowans Posts: 5
    Options
    Glad your losing weight! Remember to not give up! Also, as cheesy as it was I loved your pun ;P
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, hope you achieve your goals.