One Amazzzzing iPhone App - Helps with eating out!!

Options
I downloaded an amazing iPhone app recently called Shop to Lose, and it has a list of SO many resturants in it. You put in your height, weight, what you want to weigh, if you want to do low calorie, low fat, etc.. and then you pick a resturant from the list and it shows you ALL the foods at that particular resturant that you can eat, along with all their nutritional information.

Just FYI for all you iPhone app users out there like me :)

Replies

• Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    Thanks =)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    downloading it now, thanks for the infomation! Can't wait to try it out. One of the hardest things on this weight loss adventure is eating out, hopefully this will come in great handy and best of all it is FREE! Have a great day!
  • edgeno
    edgeno Posts: 9
    Options
    I agree no matter where I'm at I can record what I do and eat
    Sorry I thought you meant this myfitnesspal app
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    is it free?
  • fishernd
    fishernd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this app so I downloaded it. The numbers in some cases look way off. The sodium in particular. I don't believe some of these foods have absolutely no sodium. Anything with a sauce is going to have sodium, and high sodium at that (probably over 400mg per serving, if not over 600mg).

Take the information from the app with a grain of salt...
  • lilmissbridget
    Options
    I am so bummed, I tried to download it but the software is only workable on the IPhone 4.0.
    I have their third version and don't want to DL the new software just yet, for fear of losing all my apps/contacts.
    I've heard many horror stories.

Please make a 3.0 version!!

Bridget
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was curious about this app so I downloaded it. The numbers in some cases look way off. The sodium in particular. I don't believe some of these foods have absolutely no sodium. Anything with a sauce is going to have sodium, and high sodium at that (probably over 400mg per serving, if not over 600mg).

Take the information from the app with a grain of salt...

Really? I compared a few of my favorite resturant foods with their online information and with this app and found them to be pretty perfect, minus a few dings. I have wore luck finding correct frozen dinner information here on MFP! hahaha
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    is it free?

Yeah.
  • karen1003
    karen1003 Posts: 22
    Options
    Great! Thank you for sharing! Downloading now....
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Darn. They don't have it for Droid.
  • KRRussell
    KRRussell Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the info--just downloaded it!