Options
tmauck4472
tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
3378ab90-be92-442b-88ca-e69b2202ca6e_zps183547bb.jpg

Replies

• NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! You look great! From the picture, it doesn't look like you have 70 lbs to go, that is how awesome you look!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I don't see an extra 70 more to go though.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, fantastic!!! I am going to agree, 70 lbs may be too many (music to your ears..) Hoping to be as successful as you! :explode: :flowerforyou:
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! You look good, I don't see a need for seventy more pounds!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    007 INDEED! You Bond Girl you, you look totally fabulous and I'm so proud of you----WOW!!!! :love: :drinker: :love:

ETA: Just check with your doctor to confirm the extra 70 pounds...only you and your doctor will know what's right for you! :flowerforyou:
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    Trust me 70 more only puts me at the upper level of normal. I may change my mind about it but as of now 70 more :) I'm doing a happy dance
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing! So nice to see such dedication
  • katieverkuilen94
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! :) So gorgeous!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • bartbell
    bartbell Posts: 10
    Options
    Amazing pics, you look great! Congratulations on your dedication and sucess so far and well wishes for you to keeping up the to healthy lifestyle!

Everytime I think I have good will power and dedication to keeping myself in shape I see stories like this one and it lets me know some people out there go way, way beyond that level. So thank you and all the others for keeping me in check!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! You continue to rock this! What an inspiration you are. And only 4 pounds til another great milestone!
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    Thank you Everyone :) Downward and onward we go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!