Looking for serious supportive friends!

Options
I joined MFP about a month and a half ago and love it! I try to log almost daily. I only know a couple of people on here personally, so decided to put myself out there to hopefully find some more people to cheer on as well as cheer me on. I'm by no means perfect, don't eat perfectly, don't exercise daily, but I am trying to make some serious lifestyle changes. My life is hectic at times, I'm 34 years old, married to a great guy, have 2 children still at home (5 and 17), and work a demanding full time job as a homecare nurse. I've realized that I let everyone elses needs and wants come before my own. I've struggled with my weight for years now. The biggest blow was losing 25 pounds a little over a year ago and then gaining it back. I'm ready to re-lose and then some. Here's to finding some new supportive friends! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fitkemi
    fitkemi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I JUST joined like less than a week ago, and i feel like im doing alright so far without any friends, but as i logged on each day and see the support and motivation from people on the message boards, I cant help but think.."I NEED SOME MFP FRIENDS :sad: " Haha I'm 20 years old, 5'8, 186lbs. I started at around 198, and I'm trying to lose 30lbs. I'm finishing up my junior year going on to be a senior in college and working. I've ALWAYS been concerned about my weight; I used to literally hold my stomach in all day! But anyway, I am willing to be your MFP friend to help motivate and support your weight-loss journey!
  • SulliBarb
    SulliBarb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add support to you on your journey! :)