making myself accontible Day 9

Options
Hey every one, me again today has been an ok day I could have done better.

Bf~ 1 cup rasian bran, 1 cup milk, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 cinnoman roll
Lunch~1 1/2 cup chicken and rice with vegies
Snack~ 1 serving yogurt, 1/2 an orenge
Dinner~1 1/2 cup salad with cal wise dressing, 1 cup home cooked beans, with fresh boiled vegies
now the meals all sound good but I thought I could control myself by having just one candy and befor I new it I was unwraping my 10th. I let myself down today:cry:

But I still have some good news I weighed in this morning and I had lost 2 pounds,
I feel like throughing my sons perade day candy in the gar*****, but he would be so mad! what do I do?

I walked to the post ofice and cleaned my house today.

Oh I had 1 scoop ice cream

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hey every one, me again today has been an ok day I could have done better.

Bf~ 1 cup rasian bran, 1 cup milk, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 cinnoman roll
    Lunch~1 1/2 cup chicken and rice with vegies
    Snack~ 1 serving yogurt, 1/2 an orenge
    Dinner~1 1/2 cup salad with cal wise dressing, 1 cup home cooked beans, with fresh boiled vegies
    now the meals all sound good but I thought I could control myself by having just one candy and befor I new it I was unwraping my 10th. I let myself down today:cry:

But I still have some good news I weighed in this morning and I had lost 2 pounds,
    I feel like throughing my sons perade day candy in the gar*****, but he would be so mad! what do I do?

I walked to the post ofice and cleaned my house today.

Oh I had 1 scoop ice cream
  • Mary24
    Options
    Dont know why it posted it twise????????????
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    The best thing is that you thought about it.

Good Job.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Evenings can be so hard. Don't let disappointment about today's overindulgence affect how you do tomorrow. Fresh start. And in these early days when you're trying to get your body used to not having the sweets and so on, maybe try to avoid the temptation all together and don't have any candy bars until you KNOW you can trust yourself.
    Good for you - your days are definitely getting better!!
  • Mary24
    Options
    Evenings can be so hard. Don't let disappointment about today's overindulgence affect how you do tomorrow. Fresh start. And in these early days when you're trying to get your body used to not having the sweets and so on, maybe try to avoid the temptation all together and don't have any candy bars until you KNOW you can trust yourself.
    Good for you - your days are definitely getting better!!
    Thanks it means a lot to me.
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    This is such an improvement! I suggest you try the products of Tofutti (http://www.tofutti.com/)

I recently read up that dairy does not give the necessary calcium needed and that we are the only species that drinks milk from other species, let alone the only species that drink milk beyond infancy.

If you substitute your dairy products with soy product or other substitutes (anything casein free) it is much easier to lose weight.

It is different to what the FDA says, but with further research they happen to be a corrupt governmental organization.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Day by day, day by day -- see you snuck the cinnamin rolls in -- I would love to have one right about now!!
    Anyway, you're doing great, just keep it up and try each day - that is all you can ask of yourself! Take care!:happy:
  • Mary24
    Options
    Day by day, day by day -- see you snuck the cinnamin rolls in -- I would love to have one right about now!!
    Anyway, you're doing great, just keep it up and try each day - that is all you can ask of yourself! Take care!:happy:

Yes I did, I was worried about paying some bils yesterday and I thought oh who cares and I had 1/2 a cinnamon roll, but then after I relised I cared.

I cant let stress get in the way of my goals, but somtimes I do:embarassed: :grumble: