Looking for a few good friends...

Options
Hi all. I have been doing this for a several weeks now and have had wonderful success. However, I do find myself wondering if I'll stick it out. I'm hoping to find a few friends on here to keep me motivated and accountable...

Replies

• Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :-)
  • leelee429
    leelee429 Posts: 8
    Options
    I've been at it for only a couple days now and looking for some friends to help me along the way. :smile:
  • debhue75
    debhue75 Posts: 21
    Options
    Me too, me too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me--I find this site works so much better when you have someone around to pat you on the back for a good job (and help talk you into going for a workout when you need it)!
  • fetish215
    fetish215 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I've been at this for a few weeks now and i get stuck every now and then and fall off but i get right back up and continue with it the right way. i need someone just to talk to sometimes or understand what I'm going through. It's kinda hard to talk to my husband about it when he's not going through the same thing.
  • lupuslady
    lupuslady Posts: 99
    Options
    I have been at this for only 4 days I will need some help too. I have lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, so a lot of excercise is not going to happen. two yrs ago I joined a cardio water excercise group and lost 45 lbs. I have a goal of 50 - 75 lbs. My sweet neice who lives very close to me is getting married next year. I am now doing the pool thing twice a week. I go religously ..