WEIGHT LOSS SHAKES FOR WOMEN HELP!

Options
Ladies, I've been browsing the internet to find some weight loss shakes but there is so many out there it is hard for me to decide. I work out 5 times a week and I usually get a lot of protein from the food i choose but I'd like to try some weight loss shakes that can help me tone also. I usually get really hungry around 6 oclock and want to binge eat I want to stop that. I want a good weight loss shake for lean muscles. Any suggestions from your own experience? Where to get them? How about shakes that I can get at any store like Atkins,Slimfast,etc or tubes like EAS or Muscle Milk or anything from a health store or online! PLEASE HELP ME GET OVER THIS PLATEAU

Replies

• jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    A shake isn't gonna get you over a plateau although you are sure to get a plethora of Pms from This post! If your experiencing a plateau you need to change your workout plan and most importantly change your diet regiment
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Uncontrollable binge eating due to hunger by 6 PM? I don't think a weight loss shake will cure that. But, best of luck on your search, hm...
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    my suggestion is that you eat your dinner at 6pm
  • lubug07
    lubug07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about it helping with lean muscle, nor do I believe it's the healthiest choice out there, but I do slim fast (or the generic slim fast) to help with my weight loss. I don't know if it is at all what you are looking for but it helped me drop about 5 pounds when I drank it as a meal replacement as directed. I didn't have much weight to lose anyway, so it really helped me get where I wanted to be. I tend to mix in fresh fruit or yogurt to help with the taste so it doesn't get so boring. That's my suggestion but best of luck!