Anyone with 80-ish pounds to lose and?

Options
wants to have more MFP friends to help motivate you and provide some daily encouragement? I do. Let's be friends and help each-other achieve our goals! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Shayleah05
    Shayleah05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi lizagna! I would like to be your MFP friend. I have around the same amount to loose and could use all the ecouragement i can get and i will give the same. So if you wanna be friends feel free to invite me:)
  • MrMaddness
    Options
    I've got about 100 lbs to lose!
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Hi, I have about 95 to lose and I'm already down 40. Feel free to add me.

WE CAN DO THIS AND HAVE IT STAY OFF! :heart:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend......I've lost 68 already and I have 97 more to go.
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost about 80 in just over a year.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    i am new to trying to add friends on here, but i'd like to meet people! i have 98 lbs to go!
  • futureredheadhottie
    Options
    Well I have alot more than 80 pound I am just wanting to lose atleast another 60-70lbs in time for a cruise in January. If you want to be my friend add me.
  • AmyLCarpenter
    Options
    Hi I have alot to lose as well. I am in a serious slump. Just had a baby in my mid 30's. Way harder to lose the wight. Have a fiance that wants to gain weight and is way younger. I need motivation help as well ladies. Please feel free to add me as well.
    amy:indifferent:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to friend me if you like. I've lost over 60 lbs. and have a goal weight around 80lbs. If you have any questions I'm always friendly to ask. Good luck to you.
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I wished it was only 80, more like 150.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • nanubr
    nanubr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :sad: 80 lbs is my goal, just started working at a gym, hopefully it will be an inspiration!!!!:tongue:
  • sarwood1
    sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me... you can never have too much motivation!
    We can do it!!
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I have 89 left to lose...you can add me.
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Me too please. I have about 90 - 100 lbs to lose. You all can add me too. :) I just started two weeks ago.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also. I have about 95 lbs to loose and need alot of motivation. We can do this together
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Hello there. I have about 80-100 lbs to lose. I would love to have you add me to your friends list. We all could use a little help. thanks. tc . hug. :)
  • laurenmalone
    Options
    I have 80 to lose for my first goal....I have gained 100lbs since I graduated highschool (10yrs ago)....3 kids ago & lacking motivation so I will try to help....we all need each other
  • snyder2teach
    Options
    I could use the daily encouragment from the updates of others. Please feel free to add me so that your success helps keep me motivated! I have Another 100 lbs to go!
  • MrMaddness
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking for that extra motivational boost!