Fit for Christmas

Options
xarra
xarra Posts: 128 Member
I'm aiming to be size 14 (I'm top end size 16 atm) for Christmas. I'm not aiming for a weight, just to be able to fit into my size 14 clothes with less of a belly!

Current weight: 198lb

Anyone want to join me in setting targets for Christmas? :)

Replies

• jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great idea! My goal is to be 20 pounds down (175) AND not blow it all over the holidays!! :)
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I want to be in a 10 by Christmas!!
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to hit my goal by Christmas of 135 lbs. I thought I was going to get there by my birthday Nov 25th, but I haven't lost at all this month! So I'm hoping by Christmas to be there. If I some how pulled it off and lose 5 lbs a month from now til end of Nov I'll make it, but I don't want to shoot my hopes too high. So Christmas would be a more realistic goal to be there by.

Are we planning to weigh in weekly to keep us on track or something like that? I think that would keep me more motivated if I have to document where I'm at in my progress! So I'll probably post each Monday!

Current weight: 153.8 lbs
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You should aim for a size 10 or 12. You can easily hit it! Push yourself a little! It is good to have small goals try being a size 14 by Halloween! :-) Good Luck!
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Wednesday - so I'd like to weigh in every Wednesday. :)

I'm aiming for Christmas as it gives me time to meet my goals... i'm HOPING that my poor metabolism will kick into gear again...

We can also do challenges... My challenge this week(end) is to try and eat healthily in a field while camping...
  • Mari1969
    Mari1969 Posts: 37
    Options
    I would like to join. I would also like to be a size 14 by Christmas. I am high 18 right now but still fit in 16. Sounds good to have some help and buddies along the way. I just started 2 weeks ago.
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I'm on the tight side of a side 12 right now...I'd like to be in a size 10 by Christmas. That way I'll look nice and slim sittin' on Santa's lap :wink:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I would love to be down 19 pounds by Christmas!! What a wonderful gift that would be! :) I'm hoping that would put me in a size 8, but I guess I'd be cool with a 10!! I fit comfortably in a 12 right now!!

I weigh in on Mondays! :)
  • crystalterry
    Options
    I'm hoping for a size 10 by christmas too. I'm a 14 now, but they're a little tight. but a 12 would be ok too.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    My aim is to drop 15 kg (30 lbs or so..?) and be real fit at my target weight of 75kg!
    Wonder if that's manageable but I'll be happy if I hit 80kg by that time!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I am hoping to be at my goal weight by Christmas... not sure how long it is supposed to take. But I am pretty sure I should be there by then.... that will be a nice Christmas present :) Maybe I will buy myself a cute sweater :P
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! :smile:

I'd like to be down 25 pounds by Christmas (from 170 to 145). I wear a size 14, so 25 lbs should put me between a 10 and a 12, I believe.

:flowerforyou:
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I have a really cute pair of black leggings and a blue sweater that i would love to wear for Christmas :)
  • Cathy_5011
    Cathy_5011 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'M IN!!!

I'd like to be down 40 pounds by Christmas (from 175 to 135). I wear a size 14 now so I hope to be in a size 8 by Christmass. My ultimate goal (and challege my husband has set for me) is to be 125 - my wedding wieght by Feb 2011 and he will buy me a pair of Christian Louboutin. They are my favorite shoes!! I even put the picture of them on my phone to keep me motivated. Ya ya I know I am silly :bigsmile:
  • JoHannahD
    JoHannahD Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm also getting married on Feb 2011. I am in a size 14 and like to lose at least 30lbs (from 169 to 135) before my wedding day. It's a challenge for me to make sure that I don't gain weight because I can't reorder a different size so this gives me a goal to get in a healthy lifestyle and what's nice is my fiance' is going to help me and make sure that my worries about not fitting later in my dress disappear. He warns me that he's going to kick my butt. Which I have a feeling he will since he's is very healthy and athletic.
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So far not the best, but a little improvement.

7/26/10 Weigh-in: 153.2 lbs

Down 0.6lbs since last weigh-in, better than nothing I guess. Hope by next week to be down at least to 152lbs, a number I haven't gotten to yet. I was thinking about it yesterday, I have tons of old pairs of pants that haven't quite fit me yet that I haven't tried on probably since April or so. Wondering if I should be adventurous and try them on, or wait until the fall when they are needed and see if they fit then. I think I'm avoiding it because I don't want to be upset when they don't fit the way I want them to. My husband says they should because I've lost inches off my waist and hips, but I still feel like I look the same. Guess well see if I get brave or not.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    sounds good! I am not far off from my goal, about 5 pounds, but want to keep myself in check and this will motivate me through the holidays!!
  • debhue75
    debhue75 Posts: 21
    Options
    Count me in!

Height 5'4

CW 189 Xmas GW 149
    Size 16 Size 11/12

Wednesday weigh ins works for me. :wink:

Debbie
  • lambocj
    lambocj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I want to be down 30 lbs by Christmas & hopefully in size 16....that would be Merry Christmas to me!!! I'm so glad someone came up with this idea!!! It would be a very Merry Christmas for all of us!!! Good Luck to all!!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'd love to be down ~25 by Christmas! I'm 183 now, so, 160 would be pretty amazing!!!