why wont people answer my question here ? please help

I had lost 20 kgs in last year but I was unhappy cause I had become weak and extremely thin in some parts like around neck.ALso my skin had become lose. So I hired a personal trainer as my weight dropped to 47 from 50 kgs which was really unhealthy.She told me to get to atleast 55kgs. I have been doing strength training from last 1 month with balanced healthy diet and I was very happy as I had started noticing that my muscles were getting tighter and the lose part around thighs and hand improving.ALso my stomach had gone pretty much inside but yesterday when I tried my jeans, I cudnt fit into it properly. it has become tighter, also my upper body. I. cent % sure I haven't increased in size as I can see that I have improved a lot and I look much better now. but whats the reason of my clothes getting tighter? I really explanation for it. my inches has nt increase, infact m getting toned. pls help, my weight is 52 now and I thought thats because m gaining muscle

Replies

• Ahh! Ahh! My eyes!

Can you hit the space bar a couple times though?

I think you shoud just jump back on the wagon and recommit to your fitness goals :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Prob LBM gains or water weight.

Also paragraphs and line breaks help.
  • AnjiNicole
    AnjiNicole Posts: 5 Member
    Maybe they shrunk? (:
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    its hard to measure every inch of your body. if youve really been doing good weights work then you probably did add some inches. muscles need water so it probably stored some water or something or other. dont worry about it.. unless that is your only pair of jeans.
  • Hey! I'm no fitness pro but this is what I think.
    So, if you are loosing fat by exercising, & having a good protein intake, you are also gaining muscle.
    You might have lost fat, but your weight might increase depending on how much muscle you gain.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    ...I can see that I have improved a lot and I look much better now...

Isn't that what really matters? Your weight is getting back to where the doctor wants it, and you are looking better. Just relax, eat nutritious foods, and keep up the strength training. It's all good. :flowerforyou:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Re-read more carefully and decided you made muscle gains. Essentially you're on a very tiny lean noob bulk.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Maybe they shrunk? (:

yah that happens when you wash your clothes.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Someone is sabotaging you, and sewing your clothes in so they're tighter every day.
  • sel_ana
    sel_ana Posts: 6
    sorry about the long paragraph and thanx to people whose answer actually made sense