Anyone have a specific goal in mind, with a time frame?

Options
Ok, so I have a specific goal in mind, and it seems like the only way I lose weight is when I have serious motivation or competition. I'm going to be in a wedding in October and I want to be in GREAT shape. My goal is that I want to lose 15lbs by October 6. I'm not super overweight, just not in good shape, that's why it's hard for me to lose.

I'm looking for someone, preferably a girl, who has a like mindset, or similar goal, so we can motivate each other with expected results and/or friendly competition. :) I am looking for someone who is going to take this seriously and that I can communicate with daily to stay on top of this! I always get lazy or say, "Screw it, I've worked hard, I'm gonna eat that donut." I need someone that makes me AFRAID to eat the donut. Haha! If a donut pops up on my diet diary, I am looking for friends to go, "Not cool, Jen! Are you gonna run some extra laps for that?"

Also, if you wanna sync up workout plans, that's cool too -- I started the C25K (awesome ap) and would be willing to do like Jillian Michaels' 30-Day shred with someone. That way I am held accountable for EVERY day of the shred.

If you or someone you know is that person, hit me up! I am ready to get serious about getting in shape!!!!

-Jen
xoxo

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Don't you be eating that Donut Jen or I'm sending some people after You !!!! (does that work)

I'm in week one of doing Combat, so a different program but I'm willing to yell at you if you'd like.
    I don't have a 'weight' goal, but to get rid of the jelly belly that has been there Forever.
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hahha cute.. i have a goal too to lose 8-10 kg in 60 days. started on the 6th and till now no cheats lol!! so lets doooooo thiiisssss
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go down to 135 lbs, not a specific time frame though.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Drop 10 pounds by my 21st birthday. 4 months away from yesterday.
    I want to look awesome in a little black dress.
  • facilitators1334
    Options
    Hey add . I need that kind of kick in the rear two..I have fajitas for cinco de mayo...fried! With fatty rice and fixins, no one said anything. Add me
  • egragg2
    egragg2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am actually in a wedding on October 26th! I have a little bit more to lose and would love to lose the remaining 27.5 pounds I have left before then! I love to help motivate people and enjoy doing the C25K program as well! I also own the 30 day shred dvd and love it. If you want you can add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated for these upcoming weddings!!
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I want to be an Australian size 10 by my birthday next month. So I have one month to drop a whole dress size, but I have plateaued for a month now .... which really sucks!!!

I am doing the 30 day shred at the moment, and the 30 Day squats challenge, so feel free to add me :)
  • Schninie
    Schninie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would like to drop a stone by mid summer!
  • SingingPilgrim
    SingingPilgrim Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've completed the C25K in September (was actually restarting it in March, but it got too hot and I realized it's more of a fall thing for me- I live in India and don't have access to a treadmill) and I'm planning on doing the shred with a friend starting June 1st! I'd LOVE for you to join me!

I have a lot more weight to lose than you, I'm over a hundred pounds overweight (lost at least thirteen pounds since November, and I think more because my clothes are looser, but I don't have a scale so I only weigh myself here and there).

As far as small goals go, I want to lose at least 27 pounds by November because my friend is coming to visit then (I'm an American ex pat, just moved to India in November, won't have seen anyone from home in person for a year by then) and I'd love to be 40 or more pounds down by then so she'll marvel. lol.

I'll friend request you. Let me know if you want to start the shred June 1st... this goes to anyone. It looks hard, so I'd also like to have buddies doing it with me!
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    15 pounds by the end of June! I'm visiting a friend who hasn't seen me in a year so i'm excited!! I would love to lose more but 15 is an attainable goal. :)