I weigh 253 - pls post low-carb (but filling) meal recipes

Options
I need help - I feel sick because of the carbs I eat (bread, bananas, bran flakes, muffins). I am sick of spinach salads. I love food so if you can post some recipes that are low-carb but filling and that you love, I would be very grateful.

Replies

• janimei
    janimei Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If you like shrimp and coleslaw: 3 cups chopped cabbage, 2 T low-fat/low-sugar salad dressing of your choice, and 1 cup small cooked shrimp. Very filling for me.
    If you like fish and veggies: Piece of poached salmon with a side of roasted carrots, peppers, summer squash, snow peas, onion, mushroom, eggplant, or any other veggie you like.
    If you like cauliflower: cook it by boiling or steaming, then place in a shallow baking dish, top with your favorite cheese, and let your broiler melt the cheese.
    Lean, very thin slices of roast beef wrapped around asparagus with a small drizzle of mayo or lemon butter.
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    http://www.kalynskitchen.com/

This is a great recipe for low glycemic recipes

Good luck!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast.
    Carb smart pasta sauce
    Reduced fat Mozzarella cheese
    spaghetti squash

Cook spaghetti squash according to directions (there is usually a sticker on the side with directions)
    Season and bake chicken breast top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and bake until melted and bubbly
    serve over spaghetti squash with a side salad. :)
  • PrayerMiracle
    Options
    Ooooooo, those sound good ... thank you thank you for posting :)