Looking for fellow shorty friends in their 40's

I'm 5'1 and 43 years old. Looking for more shorties with elementary school children (both my kids are in 2nd grade) and preferably in your 40's as some of the ailments that ppl a decade below me have, I no longer suffer from. Single, married..I'm not picky with that and if you're male, you don't have to be short.

I'm 14 weeks into the 20 week program of Turbo Fire and will be doing Chalean Extreme when I'm done. I have an open diary and I shamelessly log in everything to keep me accountable.

Please add me if you're interested and in your FR, please LMK which board you saw me on. Thanks!

Replies

• Saskrunner53
    Saskrunner53 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi there, I am 40 5'2.5 and have a child in grade 4! Feel free to add me! :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Not sure if I'd count since I'm not 40 yet, I'm 39 but will be 40 in about 6 months. I have a 6th grade son and living with my fiance who has 6th grade twins (so its like having triplets, aaaaaahhhh haha).

I did Turbo Jam and saw a few Turbo Fire recordings on YouTube that I tried and decided I love so far and so I want to purchase the Turbo Fire for my birthday! I'm looking to lose as a mini goal 40 pounds by my 40th birthday, I'm down 15 right now, so I'm almost there, if I lose a pound a week I will make it! (Oct 31) Tried the Zumba DVD after doing Turbo Jam, and while I like Zumba, after doing Turbo Jam I seem to really like it better, which is funny considering I love to dance, I figured I'd like Zumba more! Excited to purchase the Turbo Fire when I can get it, hopefully before the end of the month if finances go well!

Feel free to add me!
  • kellz40
    kellz40 Posts: 2
    hi im 5"4 aged 41 and have kids in years 1...5....and 10 feel free to add me xx