CARDIO FOR FAT LOSS (Thighs)

Options
ic3co0l
ic3co0l Posts: 57 Member
What is the best form of cardio for fat loss, especially in the thigh area.

Thanks!

Replies

• Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can't pick and choose where your fat is lost, that's something you can't control. You can try pilates exercises to tone your inner thighs, Blogilates on Youtube has some good 5 minute ones :)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat. All over body fat percentage decreases are caused by consuming fewer calories than you expend.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    my thighs look a million times better. i've been doing double sets in the circuit on the thigh machines (in love with the lateral thigh trainer!) and i'm doing the 30 day squat challenge - 2 weeks in and can totally see a difference
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    For me - running is the only things that really helps me shift the lbs of fat, and it definately tones up my legs. I have been running more frequently in the past 6 weeks and I can already notice my thighs look firmer and smoother.

However, the previous post is correct, its near impossible to target WHERE the fat goes from....I tend to find my belly fat is the last to go and its the part of my body I hate the most! I have to lose a lot before I start to see the difference there....
  • ic3co0l
    Options
    @Jerry.. Yeah I was thinking something along the lines of that!! Thanks!! I definitely do cardio after weight training too. My gym offers Tabata classes.. didn't even know what it was.. I'm going to try it for sure. I also just have to find out which HITT routine to do.
  • ic3co0l
    Options
    I know I can't spot reduce. But I do believe there are types of Cardio that are more effective than others.. in reaching specific goals! Thanks everyone for the replies =)
  • ic3co0l
    Options
    @Jerry.. Yeah I was thinking something along the lines of that!! Thanks!! I definitely do cardio after weight training too. My gym offers Tabata classes.. didn't even know what it was.. I'm going to try it for sure. I also just have to find out which HITT routine to do.

Just a warning, you will want to die. Tabata is pure torture.
    Really? I think I'll start some HIIT first! thanks for the heads up