Brazilian butt lift workout

Options
I came across this video recently and felt it would be easier in terms of endurance than Banish Fat, since I'm always panting for breath halway through. Anyone with comments/results?

Replies

• capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Panting for breath is good, it means you're working hard, which is the aim of the game essentially.
    However, don't be fooled.
    BBL isn't just butt and leg moves, it does incorporate an all over body workout.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I bought BBL because I consider it "Zumba Light." I mean, the main cardio videos are dancey, but not as intense as Zumba, even though they are kinda similar moves. That being said, no matter how intense the video really is, you can ALWAYS make it more intense by making the movements bigger, going plyo, etc.

I hate how this particular program is marketed as though you can spot reduce your butt, though. It's a great workout and can help you lose body fat and strengthen those muscles, but don't expect to look like those models after 2 months of doing the videos.
  • capriqueen
    Options
    I was mistaken, I found some fitness blender workout videos on youtube(which were wayyy simpler than what BBL seems like) and thought that those were the BBL videos people were talking about.
    You're right, panting is a good thing but there are days where I feel like doing something different. I've heard people get good results and stuff. Any idea where I can find them online?
  • capriqueen
    Options
    I bought BBL because I consider it "Zumba Light." I mean, the main cardio videos are dancey, but not as intense as Zumba, even though they are kinda similar moves. That being said, no matter how intense the video really is, you can ALWAYS make it more intense by making the movements bigger, going plyo, etc.

I hate how this particular program is marketed as though you can spot reduce your butt, though. It's a great workout and can help you lose body fat and strengthen those muscles, but don't expect to look like those models after 2 months of doing the videos.

At this point I have no goal whatsoever of spot reducing. I've been that route when I was younger and it only drove me crazy. I just want to lose weight, look better and want a workout that I can use to lose inches all over.

Is there a link where I can download them for free?
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options

At this point I have no goal whatsoever of spot reducing. I've been that route when I was younger and it only drove me crazy. I just want to lose weight, look better and want a workout that I can use to lose inches all over.

Is there a link where I can download them for free?

You can find the links here. However, I am no responsible for what you may or may not do with the information provided ;)
    http://pirateproxy.net/search/brazil butt lift/0/99/0
  • capriqueen
    Options
    sorry what information were you talking about?

Apparently this site has been blocked at work.